Last Mile Commute.org Shuttle News – from Commute.org
Commute.org continues to provide morning and evening service on all the operating routes; however, several routes have been suspended in certain situations (e.g. no ferry service).
Many of the routes are operating on modified schedules due to changes in Caltrain and BART service. We are in contact with the major transit agencies and will make further adjustments to our shuttle schedules if/when they change their schedules.
Please note that effective Wednesday, April 22, passengers and drivers must wear face coverings in order to board the shuttle. This requirement is part of San Mateo County’s Public Health Emergency Order that was dated April 17, 2020.
Our shuttle vendor, MV Transportation, continues to follow the enhanced cleaning protocols on all vehicles.
For schedule and Covid-19 response information please visit: https://commute.org/shuttles
Oyster Point Shuttle Service
During commute hours, a 25-passenger shuttle bus makes regularly scheduled runs to the South San Francisco Bart Station, South San Francisco CalTrain Station and SF Bay Ferry terminal. As a Tenant of Oyster Point Marina Plaza, this is. Complementary shuttle passes are available in the Management Office and are renewed six (6) months. Schedules are available by clicking the links below.
Please Note: Tenant's guests who need public transportation to and from the shuttle stop locations are welcome to use the Shuttle free of charge. Please have your guests tell the shuttle driver that they are visiting OPMP for "training" and they will allow the use of the shuttle to and from the property. If any guest is going to use the Shuttle for more than 14 days in a row, they must obtain a shuttle pass from the management office.
- Free BART Shuttle Schedule: BART Shuttle
- Free CALTRAIN Shuttle Schedule: CALTRAIN Shuttle
- Free FERRY Shuttle Schedule: FERRY Shuttle
- South San Francisco Oyster Point Shuttle Service Holidays
- The South San Francisco Oyster Point Shuttle observes a number of holidays each year. On these "Service Holidays," this route will not be in operation. Following is the list of City Approved non-service days:
- New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- In addition to the days listed above, BART may operate limited service on President's Day and the day after Thanksgiving. On these two days, the Oyster Point BART shuttle will observe a reduced schedule. Only Bus B will operate. Bus A will not be in service. Please refer to the schedule to determine which trips are served by Bus B.
- Unless noted elsewhere, the shuttle will maintain its normal schedule on days not observed as "Shuttle Holidays".
- Schedules and Maps provided by: Commute.org